Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Strawberry Spritzer

This was delicious!  I took dinner over to my in-laws on Sunday and I served this drink.  It was gone in minutes, I wish I would have doubled this recipe.  I got the recipe from Taste of Home.

Ingredients:

2 L of lemon-lime soda

1 (12 oz.) can of pink lemonade concentrate, thawed

10 oz. frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed

 

Preparation:

Place the strawberries in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Pour into a pitcher; stir in the soda and lemonade concentrate. Serve immediately.   Makes 8 servings.

I forgot to take a picture, so this photos is from Taste of Home.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment