Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekly Menu

Okay, here's the deal. I LOVE menu planning. I seriously love it. It helps in so many ways. I am better about using up what food I've purchased, I spend less because I have a list and don't eat out as much, we eat healthier, I get to try new recipes, the list goes on and on. I think I've mentioned it before, but I try and have quite a bit of variety throughout the week and I try not to have the same type of cuisine or protein two nights in a row. Anyway, if you want some help menu planning call me, I'd love to help you out!

Sunday: Super Easy Chicken Drumsticks with Garlic Bread and Salad

Monday: Beef Tostadas* with Pico de Gallo and Fresh Fruit

Tuesday: Nate works late so I'll just make a sandwich or eat leftovers

Wednesday: Stephanie coming to dinner, Do It All Marinated Chicken with Roasted Potatoes* and Green Beans

Thursday: Lasagna Roll Ups* with Salad

Friday: Ward Christmas Party, bringing dessert for 20 people

Saturday: Date Night

The starred recipes are new ones that I am trying out this week. I've also linked the recipes that you can find on our blog here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment