Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Monday, July 9, 2012

Jalapeno Ranch Pasta Salad

This is definitely a man pleasing side dish. My husband and several of my brothers-in-law gobbled this right up! I have to admit, I really like it too. Don't let the jalapeno scare you away, this pasta salad has a really mild spice to it. I was inspired by the club sandwich, turkey and bacon, you can't go wrong there! The 4th of July is coming up and barbecue season is in full swing, make this pasta salad for your next cookout.

Ingredients:
8 oz. rotini pasta
just under 1/4 cup Litehouse brand jalapeno ranch dressing (more if you like it super saucy)
1/2 green pepper, diced
1-2 oz. colby jack cheese, diced
1 green onion, diced
5 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
1-2 oz. Oscar Meyer brand deli fresh mesquite turkey, chopped

Preparation:
Cook pasta until al dente. Rinse, drain, and refrigerate. Cook and crumble bacon. Chop green pepper, green onion, and cheese. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together the chilled pasta and ranch dressing. Add cheese, meats, and veggies, gently mix in. Keep refrigerated until serving. Enjoy!

Optional:
If you like tomatoes, add some to your pasta salad. Also, if you're a fan of spice like my husband, add a dash or two of a hot sauce (like sriracha) to the ranch dressing.



This is the recipe that I shared when I was a guest blogger over at Fantastical Sharing of Recipes.

I shared this recipe over at Chef In Training, Mandy's Recipe Box, and Life as a Lofthouse.

3 comments:

  1. I already know my hubby will love this! Thanks for sharing! I am a new follower and I am loving your blog! I would love for you to visit mine~
    riversrecipereview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this dressing before and I am going to look for it. Sounds delicious. Thank you for linking up at Weekend Potluck and for linking back. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good. My mans favorite. Def a man pleasing meal

    ReplyDelete