Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Crock Pot Spare Ribs

I was a little skeptical about cooking ribs in the crock pot. I had tried them once before and the results were not so great. But these ribs were excellent! Both Nate and I really enjoyed them and we'll definitely be making them again and again. I saw the idea over at Funny Is Family and like I said, they were a hit. I served these ribs with some rolls and a green salad. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
3-4 lbs. pork spare ribs
1 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. paprika
1 Tbsp. garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper (we love Lawry's seasoned pepper)
1 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. chili powder

Preparation:
Combine all the dry rub ingredients. Pat ribs dry and trim any silver skin. Cut ribs into sections that will fit into your crock pot. Rub the spice mixture over all the ribs. Put the ribs in your crock pot, meat side down. Cook on low for 8-10 hours. I rotated my ribs halfway through the cooking time. That's it, super simple and super delicious! Serve with barbecue sauce for dipping if desired.


We're hoping to adopt, check our profile out at http://adoption.com/profiles/nksmithfamily-1800 and feel free to pass it along!

No comments:

Post a Comment