Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dorito Crusted Chicken

Nate loves cooler ranch doritos. Loves them! I enjoy making some recipe specifically for Nate. It makes me feel good to cook something that he loves! I have to admit that I also really enjoyed this recipe. It's a nice variation on baked breaded chicken. You can also use whatever type of doritos you like.

Ingredients:
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3/4 cup cooler ranch doritos, crushed (you don't want them powder fine, but they need to be small enough to stick0
olive oil
salt and pepper to taste

Preparation:
Brush both sides of the chicken with a small amount of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Coat the chicken with the doritos crumbs, you may have to press them onto the chicken to get them to stick. Place the chicken on a prepared baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for about 30-35 minutes or until cooked through.

Sorry, the photo is definitely not the best, I had a super hungry husband who couldn't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I have coated the breasts with ranch dressing before the Dorito crumbs and it is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was iight. I lifted the ranch idea anonymous had. So glad I didn't go with olive oil. The durfee family generally provides those down-home trailer park recipes, the kind your mama makes when you come to visit. It's not upper-class, but the food is sure to whoop that a**. I just want to say, Durfee's, yall is one funky fam.

    ReplyDelete