Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Monday, February 27, 2012

Steak House Pork Chops

You'll love this marinade. It is so easy and it uses ingredients you already have on hand. Nate and I both really enjoyed these pork chops with a simple green salad. Easy peasy dinner! I got this idea from one of my favorite food blogs, Mel's Kitchen Cafe. I've had this recipe saved for a year or so, I can't believe I waited so long to try it. It is so so good!

Ingredients:
4 boneless, skinless pork chops
1/4 cup olive oil
2 1/2 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
1 tsp. steak seasoning (I used homemade steak seasoning, but you could use something like Montreal steak seasoning)

Preparation:
Combine olive oil, soy sauce, and steak seasoning in a gallon sized ziploc bag. Add pork chops. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours. Grill pork chops until no longer pink inside and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment