Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Smoky Chicken Marinade

Awesome! This marinade is awesome. I have to admit, I was a bit nervous to use liquid smoke in a marinade, but it turned out really really well. I saw this idea on Allrecipes, I just adjusted the amounts a little bit. Make this really soon!

Ingredients:
1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1-2 tsp. liquid smoke flavoring (depends on your preference, I used 1 tsp. and the chicken had a nice, subtle smoke flavor)
1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Preparation:
Mix the olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, liquid smoke, mustard, pepper, and garlic powder in a gallon sized ziploc bag. Marinate chicken in the refrigerator for 3 hours. Cook chicken with your preferred method. I baked mine, but it would be amazing grilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment