Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pizza Sauce and Garlic Bread Seasoning

This recipe comes from Our Best Bites. It is so good! I cut the sugar in half because Nate and I aren't huge fans of sweet sauce. It makes for a great dip for garlic bread and it's also really good in calzones.

1 6-oz. can tomato paste
6 oz. water (just use the empty tomato paste can)
3 Tbsp. garlic bread seasoning*
1 Tbsp. sugar (I only use 1/2 Tbsp. we don't like really sweet sauce)
3/4 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)

Empty tomato paste into a bowl and add water a few tablespoons at a time, stirring constantly until combined. Add remaining ingredients, stir to combine, and allow to stand until ready to use. Covers two average-sized pizza; freezes extremely well.




*Garlic Bread Seasoning:

combine the following ingredients

1/2 c. powdered Parmesan cheese
2 tsp. Kosher salt
2 Tbsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. oregano
2 tsp. basil
2 tsp. marjoram
2 tsp. parsley



4 comments:

  1. I find it impossible to copy to my desktop. Is it just me or don't you allow it?
    elizabethdcmn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, it is a pain as I dont print out all recipes, I usually copy and paste them into a documents folder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this may not be ideal, but we need to remember that she is giving of her talent for free. She is not asking anything in return. I just appreciate all the great recipes that I am able to find on this site!

      Delete
  3. just hit control to to copy and control v to paste

    ReplyDelete