Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Menu for December 8- December 15

Okay, here is my menu for the next week, I am trying several new recipes. I'll let you know how it goes! I am really really excited!

Wednesday: Smashed Sandwiches

Thursday: Mexican Lasagna and Corn

Friday: Italian Chicken with Bacon and Onion Roasted Fingerling Potatoes (potatoes are new recipe)

Saturday: Lunch- Chinese Chicken Salad
Dinner- Durfee Family Party

Sunday: Brunch- Breakfast Casserole and Donut Muffins (muffins are new recipe)
Dinner- Pepper Steak and Basmati Rice (new recipe)

Monday: Chicken Tomato Linguine (new recipe)

Tuesday: Potato Soup and Breadsticks

Wednesday: French Dip Sandwiches (new recipe) and Fruit Salad

Some times I feel like it takes forever to put a menu together. I don't like to have the same protein several night in a row, I like to try and have one vegetarian meal in the mix, and I like to try and get the prep work done ahead of time. For example, I will cook all my chicken for the week on Friday. Then it makes my Chinese Chicken Salad and Chicken Tomato Linguine super easy to throw together. I put those meals on my busier days. The Pepper Steak recipe is one that goes in the crock pot so that will be easy (it's a new recipe I'm trying, so hopefully all goes well). Anyway, I am really trying to add some new things to my dinner rotation. I would love it if you guys would share your menus to give me some ideas! Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment