Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Monday, January 23, 2012

Chicken Italiano

Mmm... Italian food is such comfort food for me. This is an awesome recipe. It's so quick and easy to throw together, and it's a fun twist on Italian. I saw this idea over at The Daily Smash, and just adjusted a couple ingredients. Both Nate and I loved the zest that the Italian dressing gives the sauce, very very yummy!

Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts
1/2 cup Italian salad dressing (I used fat-free)
2 cups marinara sauce (I used Prego brand light sauce)
1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes
1 1/2 tsp. garlic bread seasoning

Preparation:
Place all ingredients into the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Serve over pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment