Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Monday, March 5, 2012

Black Bean Dip

This was really good. I don't even like black beans, and I enjoyed a couple bites of this. Nate loved it. This dip is so easy, and if you're going to be serving this at a party, I definitely recommend doubling. It's funny, I came across this idea today and knew that Nate would love it with our dinner tonight. How's that for a quick turn around! I saw the idea over at Finding Joy in My Kitchen. I was in a rush so I modified the recipe a bit, but it was a big hit with the husband.

Ingredients:
1 (14 oz.) can black beans (I used the low sodium ones)
2 heaping Tbsp. lite sour cream
1 Tbsp. milk
1 Tbsp. taco seasoning
shredded cheese

Preparation:
Rinse and drain your beans. Add beans, sour cream, milk, and seasoning to food processor. Pulse until smooth. Pour the bean dip into a lightly greased 8x8" baking dish. Sprinkle some shredded cheese over the top of the bean dip. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly. Enjoy hot.



I shared this recipe over at Chef in Training and Mandy's Recipe Box.

1 comment: