Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Monday, March 19, 2012

Turkey Meatloaf Cupcakes

These were so so good! Have you ever had a night where you just throw a bunch of stuff together and it turns out to be awesome, an instant family favorite? Well, we had a night like that last night. Dinner was perfect. I need to go grocery shopping so this recipe was me just wingin' it. I didn't measure anything last night, so these are my best estimates. This is my new favorite meatloaf recipe, and Nate just text me that the leftovers were awesome too.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey
1 large egg
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1-2 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
3/4 tsp. garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp. dried onion flakes
1 tsp. steak seasoning
1/2 - 1 tsp. kosher salt
1 1/2 tsp. parsley flakes
1/2 tsp. smoked paprika

Preparation:
In a large mixing bowl combine all the above ingredients by hand. Do not over mix or your meatloaf will be tough. You want to mix it until it's just combined. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Spoon equal amounts of the meat mixture into the cupcake liners. I used a 1/3 cup measuring cup and got 8 meatloaf cupcakes. Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 -35 minutes or until turkey is cooked all the way through (I didn't set a timer, so the time is just an estimate). I double checked done-ness with my meat thermometer. Remove meatloaf cupcakes and peel off the liners. Let rest for 5 minutes before eating. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. We've done meatloaf cupcakes before - I topped it with piped mashed potatoes and shredded cheese. My son looked at me like I was nuts! hehe He's a dessertaholic so he was not at all pleased that I made meatloaf into a cupcake!!

    Thank you for linking up at Twisted Thursday. I stumbled and pinned your recipe!

    ReplyDelete