Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Grilled Asparagus

The best asparagus I've ever had! I love asparagus, and this was the most delicious preparation. I will be making this over and over again. We had my mother-in-law over for dinner last night and my husband really wanted some steak. I asked if he'd be willing to throw some asparagus on the grill. Nate cooked it perfectly. The asparagus got some great grill marks and picked up a bit of the steak flavoring. It was my favorite part of the meal last night!

Ingredients:
asparagus spears, cleaned and trimmed
olive oil
kosher salt
pepper

Preparation:
Toss asparagus with a drizzle of olive oil and some salt and pepper. Grill for about 8-9 minutes, flipping once. We have an electric grill, so time may vary if you have a gas grill. You just want your asparagus at that nice tender-crisp stage. Nate cooked our asparagus in the same spot he had grilled our steaks so they picked up some of that great steak flavor. So good! Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. That was a wonderful meal! The rice was so tasty and the steak was perfect but the asparagus was over the top! I am so blessed to be Kim's mother-in-law! They spoiled me rotten. Thanks for a wonderful evening!!! You guys are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete