Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Weekly Menu for Sunday, December 7 - Saturday, December 13

Nate and I had such a busy past few weeks. I still menu planned, but I mainly made family favorites, didn't try a lot of new recipes. Now we're back into a routine and dinners are happening more regularly. Here's what I've got cooking for the next week.

Sunday, December 7
Homemade Breakfast Crunchwraps with Orange Slices
This is going to be a copy cat version of a dish Taco Bell makes. I'm going to layer a hashbrown patty, scrambled eggs, bacon, and some shredded cheese inside a flour tortilla.

Monday, December 8
Rio Grande Quesadillas with Salad

Tuesday, December 9
Asiago Focaccia Turkey Sandwiches with Chips

Wednesday, December 10
Meatloaf and Salad

Thursday, December 11
Cornflake Crusted Baked Chicken with Yellow Rice and Green Beans

Friday, December 12
Spaghetti and Meatballs with Garlic Bread Christmas Tree Pull Apart (something I made up in my head that I'm looking forward to trying) and Salad

Saturday, December 13
Date Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment