Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Monday, June 20, 2011

Crunchy Onion Barbecue Chicken

This was some man-pleasin' chicken! Nate was SO excited all day that I was making this for dinner. I don't like barbecue sauce so I made myself something else but Nate assures me this tasted divine. He is taking the leftover chicken for lunch tomorrow which says volumes! Nate is not a big fan of leftovers. I saw this idea over at The Recipe Shoebox and just adapted it to Nate's preferences. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
1/4 cup parmesan cheese (I just used the powdered stuff)
1 tsp. Lawry's seasoned pepper
1 cup French's fried onions (sorry, this amount is an estimate)

Preparation:
Rinse your chicken in cold water and pat dry. Mix together barbecue sause, parmesan cheese, and pepper. Thickly coat both sides of the chicken with the sauce mixture. Place on a tin-foil lined baking sheet. Top with a handful of the onions, Nate really enjoys these onions so I loaded the chicken up. Bake at 400 for 30-35 minutes or until internal temperature is 165. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment