Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Garlic and Butter Roasted Red Potatoes

I had planned on making rice and sauteed vegetables with dinner tonight, but I had potatoes that needed to be used. Since Nate loves roasted red potatoes so much, I wanted to do something similar. I just adapted it for russet potatoes. I saw this idea over at Rachel vs. the Kitchen. Her recipe has you microwave the potatoes, I baked mine We loved these!


Ingredients:
6 red potatoes, cut into bite sized pieced
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2-1 tsp. seasoned salt (depends on your preference)
1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
1/2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
1 tsp. garlic, minced

Preparation:
Mix the diced potatoes, melted butter, and seasonings. Spread evenly into a glass baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes or until soft. Serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment