Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Friday, September 7, 2012

Spaghetti Salad

Since I tried pasta salad for the first time this summer, I've made a couple different variations. I enjoy pasta salad as long as there isn't too much dressing on it. So if you need to, go ahead and add more Italian dressing to this dish, I won't be offended. Nate and I are headed to a family function and I thought this would be a good little dish to bring along. I am really pleased with the flavors. I first saw the idea over at Miss Information and just adapted it for our tastes. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
16 oz. angel hair pasta
6 oz. fat free Italian dressing (again, add more if you like a really strong dressing taste)
McCormick Salad Supreme seasoning to taste (I think I added 1/2 Tbsp.)
1 green bell pepper, diced
1/2 small red onion, diced
1/2 can of diced tomatoes (or you can use fresh, I just don't like raw tomatoes)
1 small can of sliced olives
olive oil

Preparation:
Boil pasta until al dente. Rinse noodles with cold water and drizzle with a tiny amount of olive oil, toss well. Your noodles should be cool. Mix pepper, onion, olives, noodles, Italian dressing, and salad seasoning. Taste as you go, and add more seasoning and dressing as needed. Add tomatoes in last and gently mix those in. Refrigerate salad until serving.






No comments:

Post a Comment