Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake

We headed up to my mom's for the second session of conference. She was making lunch for us and when I asked what we could bring she said a vegetable and dessert. I've got several cake mixes upstairs in my food storage so I knew I wanted to use one of those. I had a recipe all ready to try but it called for sour cream and Nate ate some sour cream last night so I no longer had enough for my recipe. I hurried and turned on my computer and searched for a similar recipe but one that didn't need sour cream. I found this one at Gramma's In The Kitchen and so that's what we made. It's titled triple chocolate because it's got the chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding, and chocolate chips in. I hope you enjoy!

Ingredients:
1 (15.25 oz.) package devil's food cake mix
1 (3.5 oz.) package instant chocolate pudding mix (we used the Hershey's brand)
1 3/4 cup milk
1 (12 oz.) package chocolate chips (we used milk chocolate)
2 eggs, beaten
powdered sugar

Preparation:
Mix together cake mix, pudding powder, milk, chocolate chips, and beaten eggs in a mixing bowl. Combine well. Pour batter into a well greased bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 50 minutes or until done. Don't over bake. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes then turn out onto a serving plate. Let cool and sprinkle top of cake with powdered sugar before serving.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! :)

    I have read your blog and I really liked your recipes! I work for a website called myTaste.com and I would love for you to join us!

    www.mytaste.com is a search engine that collects food blogs. We already have over 2500 blogs and if you join us you will take benefit from the trafic that we are sending to your blog.

    Hopefully with your recipes your blog will be on the top of the food blogs list! If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me at info@mytaste.com

    To join myTaste, just go to www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog

    Best regards,
    Joanna
    mytaste.com

    ReplyDelete