Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2rHsYIQEN

Friday, March 4, 2011

Brownie Cupcakes

Am I the only one that didn't know you could make brownies this way? Super easy and I think it makes brownies more fun. This makes 12 cupcakes.

Ingredients:
1 boxed brownie mix plus the oil, water, and egg it requires
powdered sugar

Preparation:
Make brownie batter according to package directions. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners. Spoon 1/4 cup of batter into each liner. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Just before serving, dust tops of cupcakes with powdered sugar.

I'm serving these tonight, so I'll add the powdered sugar then. I just wanted to take advantage of the tiny bit of natural light today.

No comments:

Post a Comment